Our estimated delivery time (EDT) is our prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. Think:
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated shipping time is calculated according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee.
- Get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll look into it for you. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may come in separate shipments.